SET is one of the most awarded games of all time! Race to find as many SETs as you can—the player with the most SETs at the end of the game wins! Play SET solo or with as many people as you can fit around the table! It’s perfect for travel, parties or as a quick after-dinner game. Fast-moving and fun, SET is a perfect for any get-together with family and friends! It’s triple matching mania that anybody can play, but nobody can stop! SET, although made as a game of fun, has a ton of educational value. Teachers love SET and use it in classrooms around the world. SET is also a perfect game to help keep your brain active and healthy. Exercise your brain while playing a game!
- NEVER BE BORED—Classic, award-winning game that is fun to play over and over again—over 3 million copies sold!
- FUN GAME PLAY—Race to find as many SETs as you can (each individual feature is all the same or all different)
- FAMILY FUN—Versatile, challenging and fun game appeals to a wide age range, accommodates any number of players, and is a great game for kids and adults to play together!
- GREAT FOR ANY GAME SITUATION—Perfect for home, parties, travel and school play!
- PROMOTES BRAIN HEALTH—Builds cognitive, logical and spatial reasoning skills as well as visual perception skills
The Family Game of Visual Perception
The award-winning game challenges players to race to find as many SETs as they can! A SET is three cards where each individual feature (color, shape, number and shading) is either all the same OR all different! The first player to see a SET calls out “SET” and grabs the cards—there are no “turns” and no luck here! And not only is it fast-paced fun, it also builds skills and exercises the brain! Because it has a rule of logic, and because players must apply this rule to the spatial array of patterns all at once, they must use both left brain and right brain thought processes! At the end of the game, the player with the most SETs wins! SET is perfect for a wide age range and number of players (including solo play!), and is a fun intergenerational game as well.